Sunday, November 9, 2008

For the Very First Time

I'm so excited to share my thoughts, and the Random happenings in life with all of you. My roommate CC (whose blog you must visit: forkintheroadcc) has been encouraging me to find an outlet for all the craziness I ponder on a daily basis, but I didn't want to start out on a negetive note, it seemed everytime I had something to say it wasn't good. However after a rather frustrating day I agreed. If you stick with me I promise not to use the forum soley for angry ranting, mostly because of the ridiculous people I deal with at work. I hope in the future that something I feel or do will resonate personally with you. Maybe make you laugh out loud, cry a little, or gain a better understanding of the world and how you move in it. Maybe you just need to be distracted at work or from life. Heck I need more than a few Hail Mary's and a drizzling of Holy Water just to walk through the front doors of my Hotel, and I'm not Catholic. Anyway please feel free to share with me and other people that may visit. Thanks for checking in and Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

CC said...

YAY! Welcome to blogging!!! :)

Free said...

Thank you, you are my first comment and I'm very excited.